Salary on experience.
We are looking for a superstar Senior Client Director to become a pivotal part of the team and help shape the agency offer moving forward. The role would suit an accomplished Account Director or similar. Someone that has dipped their toe into the ‘big agency’ pond and discovered they’re not being given the chance to grow.
We’re a successful brand and packaging design agency based in Hammersmith, London, that feels more like a family. We like to think of ourselves as a new type of agency. A challenger to the ‘large agency’. No fancy trademarked processes and no bamboozling jargon. Because we are small, we can give you opportunities that larger agencies can’t.
We are not your typical design agency. We celebrate our smallness, flexibility and downright cheekiness to be different. We work for both global and local clients, from huge multinationals to small startups – with an enviable client list that quite frankly defies our size! We focus on what we’re good at – pack design. Our work is now available in over 80 countries and all generated from our sunny little office in Hammersmith.
– To lead and nurture the client services team to provide the very highest levels of client servicing.
– To help identify and convert new business opportunities
– To lead the brand strategy offer
– To lead and manage the account manager: regular reporting, resource planning (to assign appropriate team members to projects, to resolve issues), appraisals and personal development of the client servicing team & recruitment of new team members
– To lead the process to write and execute client development plans for Key Client Relationships (to deliver revenue targets by client)
– To develop best practice in client servicing and to run regular sessions with the client servicing team to share knowledge and experience
– To personally lead key Client Relationships and grow these.
– To seek and develop client development opportunities.
– To contribute to the process to identify and win new business.
– Have a thorough understanding of trends and insights and contribute to brand positioning exercises.
– Be involved in the marketing and PR of Slice Design
We are looking for a broad range of skills and experience for this role. You will be the ‘go-to’ person for the guidance and development of your team so it is important for us you are a great communicator, able to inspire your team and spot potential.
A proven track record in growing accounts, winning new business/pitches would be ideal!
You’ll have almost geeky FMCG and packaging design sector knowledge and your strategic ability and insight of your clients will be second to none. Above all you should be a fantastic ‘people person’ and a fun loving addition to the team.