(salary on experience)
We’re looking for a business development person to join us. Ideally, you will be from a packaging / branding agency background in a similar role or an account manager who has decided that New Biz is their bag!
We’re a successful brand and packaging design agency based in Hammersmith, London.
We’ve been described as the perfect little creative business. Big enough to handle the toughest projects yet small enough to ensure everyone gets involved.
We’ll be as specific as possible about the role and ask you too to think about what you can bring to our little business. DO read the details, ask yourself if you’ll fit & tell us why you’ll be the best thing since sliced bread.
Business development person (Full Time)
Ideally you’ve probably worked in the FMCG creative industry before and picked up a whole lotta experience and contacts. For whatever reason, big consultancy stuff might not be your bag anymore so here’s a chance to shine in a place where you’ll get noticed.
We want people who you can have a conversation with, not people who sell at all costs. We’re a relaxed, creative organisation so pushy sales people aren’t for us but people who can spot opportunities and then politely follow up on them are much more our bag.
Without trying to sound all horribly corporate, we just need a self-starter who has initiative in bundles, understands branding and is persistent but not in an annoying way. You need to be part of our team, not a prima donna in the corner.
Your CV should make us reach for the phone so make it fascinating, short and full of success stories.
We work with FMCG businesses so this person must love (and understand) brands, shopping in supermarkets and packaging. We also want someone who understands that work doesn’t grow on trees and the phone is not just a desk accessory to look at when bored. The role will involve spotting opportunities, developing clients, understanding their needs and translating all that information into a brief for our creative team to work against.
It goes without saying that you have to be:
– Really, really nice
– Self-starting (must not utter the words ‘I’m bored’)
– Entertaining in the office
– So organised that you secretly make lots of lists and cross them off as you do them
– Committed and reliable (we’re looking for someone who’ll hang around not someone who jumps ship every year).
– A good understanding of Brand Strategy, positioning, trends and insights and can put a presentation together and present from it
If you’re interested in the role, send us a CV that will make us sit up and get us reaching for the telephone. Good grammar, spelling and perfect English skills are an absolute must. Anyone who can’t put a CV together will struggle with a proposal so it’s just common sense.
– 3% employers pension contribution.
– 4% Bonus structure on project wins.
– 20 days holiday + period between Christmas and New Year.
– Your birthday off it it falls on a week day.
– We are a small team so pub lunches are a must!!